Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What to Write...

Well, things have begun to settle down here at the ol' Mason Lodge and I figured it was time to write a little somethin' here.

As can be imagined life is a bit different here now that Noah's here and Em is home all day. It's nice. It's great for me because my two favorite people are around all day. Em has a bit of cabin fever though. My Mom is coming out tonight from S. Korea and I'm looking forward to her meeting her new grandson. It's odd... I don't think I ever really imagined my parents being grandparents, despite that it was never a stretch to see myself as a father. Soon my dad and the bros will be coming home for Christmas as well... Yay!

Finals are next week... pray for me.

Lastly, diving into the nerdy side of my life, my guild has a blog now... bizarre. I normally only identify these people with being Undead, Tauren, Elves, Orcs and Trolls... they aren't REAL people are they?

Oh... Because my son rocks... Here's a picture.

4 comments:

TJ said...

dumb question, but what is this guild that you're talking about?

J.Ammon said...

It's from the game World of Warcraft... I know... I'm a dork... It's basically the guys I do stuff with on the game.

Jedi Master Tolman said...

Yo Southerland its Pat Tolman (formerly known as Elder). So I am sitting bored out of my mind at work and I go to the mission website and found your blog. Congrats on the kid. Hope all is well with you. You can check out my family at breanne-tolmanfamily.blogspot.com.

TJ said...

you are a dork. thats ok though. you have a cool wife...